Amy is Counsel in Wiggin and Dana's Litigation Department. Amy is an experienced litigator having represented clients in complex civil matters, in arbitrations and mediations and in the defense of regulatory and prosecutorial inquiries. Amy is also experienced in privacy and related regulatory matters.
Before joining Wiggin and Dana, Amy was an Assistant U.S. Attorney for the United States Attorney's Office, District of Connecticut. Before becoming a federal prosecutor Amy was a Litigation Partner at Friedman Kaplan Seiler & Adelman, LLP, where she handled a wide variety of complex commercial disputes, including securities litigations, FINRA arbitrations, labor and employment matters, and partnership disputes. Amy also previously worked as a litigation associate at Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP and Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison LLP.
Amy received her J.D., magna cum laude, from New York University School of Law, where she was an Associate Editor of the New York University Law Review and Member of Order of the Coif. She received her B.A., summa cum laude, in Psychology with a minor in Philosophy & Law from Boston University.
- New York University School of Law (J.D., 1999)
- magna cum laude
- Boston University (B.A., 1996)
- summa cum laude
- New Jersey
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- US District Court (District of Connecticut)
- US District Court (District of New Jersey)
- US District Court (Eastern District of New York)
- US District Court (Southern District of New York)