Chambers USA Ranks Wiggin and Dana Practices and Lawyers in Connecticut and Nationwide Categories
Wiggin and Dana is pleased to announce our firm and individual attorney rankings in the 2013 edition of the annual Chambers USA America's Leading Lawyers for Business.
The firm's Litigation, Healthcare, and Labor & Employment groups were ranked #1 in the Connecticut practice categories. The firm was also recognized in Connecticut for its Corporate: Mergers & Acquisitions and Real Estate practice categories.
The firm's Franchise and Distribution Practice Group was recognized in the nationwide ranking. Franchise Partner, Jack Dunham, was recognized as a "Leader in Their Field" in the nationwide Franchise category. Partners, Bethany Appleby and Dean Fournaris, were also ranked in the nationwide Franchise category and Partner John Kennedy was ranked nationwide for Outsourcing.
In Connecticut, nine attorneys were recognized as "Leaders in Their Field," including:
- Melinda A. Agsten – Healthcare
- Susan J. Bryson - Real Estate
- Edward Wood Dunham - Litigation: General Commercial
- Peter J. Lefeber - Labor & Employment
- Frank Marco – Corporate/M&A
- Shaun S. Sullivan - Litigation: General Commercial
- Barry J. Trilling - Environment
- Maureen Weaver – Healthcare
- John C. Zandy - Labor & Employment
Other partners ranked include Michelle DeBarge for Healthcare - Connecticut; Jonathan Freiman and Jim Glasser for Litigation: General Commercial - Connecticut; Paul Hughes and Bill Perrone for Corporate/M&A – Connecticut; and Larry Peikes for Labor & Employment – Connecticut.
Click here to view the rankings.