2013 CT Privacy Forum
We are looking forward to creating another engaging Forum filled with dynamic perspectives from government agencies and various industries. We hope you will consider joining us once again as sponsor of the Forum.
We would like to propose the following plan for this year's Forum. We welcome your ideas, suggestions and feedback.
- Date options: October 14th or 21st
- Location: New Haven Lawn Club
- Brief introductory remarks
- Morning speaker
- 3 panels (with a brief coffee break)
- Feature lunch time speaker (potential WSJ reporter "What they know about you?")
- Forum concluding at 1:30pm
- Suggested Themes/Panel Topics (regulators on some panels)
- Before the Breach – Assessing your policies, procedures and systems (Menapace)
- Hack Trends – Who is orchestrating the hacks? How and why? Who is paying for the results? First parties, third parties or insurers? (Menapace)
- Special Issues Concerning Vendors – What is your potential exposure when your information is held by outsourcing vendors, cloud computing vendors, TPAs and other business partners? (Menapace)
- Health Care Topic (potential insurance company on panel) (DeBarge)
- Save the Date e-Notice
- Proposed distribution date: July 15, 2013
Please let us know your interest in being a sponsor this year and if you would like to be part of the Forum planning committee. We would also like to propose the planning committee be reduced this year, so that conference calls are more efficient and effective. Four to five members tops, with the members reporting to the entire sponsorship group weekly.
- First Planning Committee Meeting
We look forward to hearing from you!