Due Diligence Pointers for Maturing and Start-up Life Sciences Companies
470 James Street
Suite 1, Digital Surgeons
Wiggin and Dana Partner, Sapna Palla, will be co-presenting with CohnReznick Partner, Greg Chin, on Due Diligence Pointers for Maturing and Start-up Life Sciences Companies. This program will be hosted by BioCT at The District, New Haven on Thursday, January 24 from 8:15-10:30 a.m.
Sapna's presentation will cover:
- Ensuring and determining ownership of patents, trademarks and copyrights, including licensing opportunities
- Building patent portfolios
- Avoiding risks of third party suits and navigating blocking IP
- Ensuring trade secret protection
- Product development roadmaps
- Maintaining detailed product information
- Evaluating regulatory considerations
To register, please click here.