Fifteenth Annual Institute on Privacy and Data Security Law
Join Wiggin and Dana Partners John Kennedy and Sarvesh Mahajan at Practising Law Institute's Fifteenth Annual Institute on Privacy and Data Security Law.
This program will highlight current critical issues of information privacy, cybersecurity and data protection faced by all companies. This annual conference focuses on these developments with the goal of keeping attorneys and other privacy professionals informed and up-to-date in this complex and dynamic area of the law.
During the conference, John and Sarvesh will be panelists in a session on Managing Data Privacy Risk in Commercial Transactions. Their session will discuss the following topics:
- Identifying data risk and compliance issues in corporate and commercial transactions
- Due diligence checklist for purchasers of services and data
- Focus on outsourced information technology and business process services
- Key negotiated terms related to privacy and data security, including compliance with laws, data breach response, liability, indemnification, and audits
- Special issues in cloud computing
- Vendor and customer perspectives on allocating data risk in transactions
- Risk transfer via cyber liability insurance
- Building privacy and security into procurement practices
Please click here to register. Please enter promotional code "1085" to receive a 20% discount for the NYC Institute