Fifth Annual Connecticut Privacy Forum
This half day conference will focus on a range of cybersecurity and data privacy compliance issues relevant to businesses in all economic sectors.
Keynote speaker, Senator Richard Blumenthal, will address the state of U.S. privacy in the emerging cybersecurity regime.
Panel topics include:
- Current Cyber-threats to U.S. Businesses
- The Emerging U.S. Cybersecurity Framework
- A Basic Roadmap for Cyber Preparedness
- Transferring Risk Through Cyber Liability Insurance
Please click here to view the program agenda. We hope you can join us!
* Wiggin and Dana LLP has been certified by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider of continuing legal education in the State of New York through July 19, 2014. This program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 3.5 CLE credit hours in Areas of Professional Practice. This program is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.