Pathways to Commercial Success in Life Sciences and Medical Devices
Wiggin and Dana, New York Office 437 Madison Ave New York, NY
The Licensing Executives Society together with Wiggin and Dana LLP is proud to host a breakfast panel discussion on "Pathways to Commercial Success in Life Sciences and Medical Devices" on November 21st from 8:30 - 10 AM at Wiggin & Dana's NY office, 437 Madison Ave, New York.
A panel consisting of the following industry experts and thought leaders will share their experiences in one of New York's most exciting industries in an intimate panel setting:
- Bert van Been, Head of Formulation R&D at Orion Corporation
- Sapna Palla, Partner, Wiggin and Dana
- Nicole McKnight, Managing Director, BioLabs New York
- Peter Alff, Executive in Residence, Kairos Ventures
- Antti Uusiheimala, Co-founder, Cocoon Skin
Moderator: Michael Kasdan, Partner, Wiggin and Dana
Participation is open to researchers, industry experts, start-ups and all with an interest in life sciences and medical devices.
Seating is limited to ensure opportunities for open discussions between the panelists and participants.
To obtain an electronic copy of the event materials, please click the PDF link below.