When Hollywood Comes to Connecticut
Wiggin and Dana Partner Mary Gambardella will be co-presenting a program titled, "When Hollywood Comes to Connecticut" for the Fairfield County Bar Association. The program will discuss the tax benefits for producers and the potential costs of unpaid interns and misclassified freelancers. Discussion topics include:
- Digital Media and Motion Picture Tax Credit
- Infrastructure Tax Credit
- Why Proper Classification Matters
- How to Avoid Costly Sanctions and Litigation
- Preparing for Changes to the "White-Collar" Overtime Exception
Please click here for more information.