Ivana Greco is an Associate in the firm's Litigation Department. She focuses her practice on appellate litigation, franchise disputes, and general commercial litigation. Ivana represents a range of clients including insurers, franchisors, and hospitals in litigation and appeals throughout the United States. She has experience before state and federal courts, as well as in U.S. and international arbitrations. She also has an active pro bono practice representing clients in family courts.
Before joining Wiggin and Dana, Ivana was a law clerk to Judge Faith S. Hochberg on the United States District Court, District of New Jersey and to Justice Anne M. Patterson on the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Ivana earned her J.D., cum laude, from Harvard Law School, where she was the Executive Editor for the Harvard International Law Journal. She received her M.A. in International Relations from the Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris and her B.A. in International Relations from the Johns Hopkins University, where she was Phi Beta Kappa.
Ivana is admitted to practice law in Connecticut, New Jersey and New York.
- Harvard Law School (J.D., 2011)
- cum laude
- Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris (M.A., 2008)
- Johns Hopkins University (B.A., 2007)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- New Jersey
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US District Court (District of Connecticut)
- US District Court (District of New Jersey)