Ivana Greco is an associate in the Firm’s Litigation and Employee Benefits Departments. Ivana has represented hospitals, insurers, and large companies in civil litigation and appeals, including arbitrations. Ivana has experience in Connecticut state and federal courts, administrative hearings, and arbitrations. Ivana also has experience with fiduciary, employee benefit, and ERISA-related matters. Ivana regularly counsels clients on compliance issues relating to qualified plan and fiduciary matters.
Before joining Wiggin and Dana, Ivana was a law clerk to Judge Faith S. Hochberg on the United States District Court, District of New Jersey and to Justice Anne M. Patterson on the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
Ivana earned her J.D., cum laude, from Harvard Law School, where she was the Executive Editor for the Harvard International Law Journal. She received her M.A. in International Relations from the Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris and her B.A. in International Relations from the Johns Hopkins University, where she was Phi Beta Kappa.
Ivana is admitted to practice law in Connecticut, New Jersey and New York.
- Harvard Law School (J.D., 2011)
- cum laude
- Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris (M.A., 2008)
- Johns Hopkins University (B.A., 2007)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- New Jersey
- New York
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- US Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- US District Court (District of Connecticut)
- US District Court (District of New Jersey)