Jenny focuses her practice on government and internal investigations, white collar defense, and complex civil litigation. She strives not only to achieve successful results, but to minimize the stress and disruption to her clients' businesses.
Jenny advises clients in matters involving alleged false claims, securities violations, and other regulatory infractions. She also maintains an active civil litigation practice, including commercial and insurance disputes.
Jenny has twice been named to Benchmark Litigation's "Under 40 Hot List." Jenny was named a "New Leader in the Law" by the Connecticut Law Tribune and was recognized as a Rising Star in the area of white collar defense by New England Super Lawyers.
She works closely with clients in the financial, health care, and food sectors, as well as individuals and nonprofit institutions. She recently
- Led several clients' internal investigations into compliance with laws concerning securities, anti-bribery, and other issues related to public companies.
- Helped sue health care providers accused of fraudulent insurance billing practices.
- Helped sue the seller of a health care business accused of illegal admissions practices.
- Defended federal research grant recipients accused of submitting false claims to the government.
- Defended a hedge fund manager in a multi-year investigation and prosecution for securities and wire fraud.
- Advised companies on compliance with food labeling laws and regulations.
Jenny has developed significant experience in the emerging field of food law, which ties her interest in food, hunger, and community wellness with her legal experience. She is also developing a new food law course for the Quinnipiac University School of Law.
She is active in mentoring, coaching, and recruiting young lawyers and frequently conducts writing workshops at local law schools. She serves on Wiggin and Dana's recruiting committee, supporting efforts aimed at equality and diversity.
Jenny is a graduate of Harvard College and Yale Law School. Prior to joining Wiggin and Dana, she practiced in the Washington, D.C. office of Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP and clerked for the Honorable Mary A. McLaughlin on the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
Jenny has served on the Magistrate Judge Merit Selection Panel for the District of Connecticut and is a James W. Cooper Fellow of the Connecticut Bar Foundation. Jenny is also Vice Chair of the Connecticut Food Bank, co-chairs the board of Friends of New Haven Legal Assistance, and serves on the board of the Connecticut Asian Pacific American Bar Association.
- Yale Law School (J.D., 2004)
- Harvard College (A.B., 2001)
- magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- US District Court (District of Connecticut)
- US District Court (Southern District of New York)