Jenny focuses her practice on government and internal investigations, white collar defense, and complex civil litigation. Her work has spanned diverse industries and settings, from Fortune 500 companies to family-owned start-ups. For each client, her goal is to achieve successful results with the least amount of stress and disruption to her client’s business.
Jenny advises clients in matters involving alleged accounting and securities violations, false claims, workplace misconduct, and other compliance issues. Jenny maintains an active civil litigation practice, including commercial and insurance disputes. She has also developed significant experience in the field of food law, which ties her interest in food, hunger, and community wellness with her legal experience. Jenny recently developed and taught a new Food Law course for the Quinnipiac University School of Law.
Jenny’s recent representative matters include:
- Leading a pharmaceutical company’s internal investigations into compliance with anti-bribery and securities laws.
- Leading a manufacturing company’s internal investigations into workplace misconduct allegations.
- Leading an insurance company’s internal investigation of alleged accounting violations.
- Defending federal research grant recipients accused of submitting false claims to the government.
- Advising various clients on inquiries and subpoenas issued by the SEC, FINRA, and the Connecticut Department of Banking.
- Advising food manufacturers on compliance with U.S. labeling laws and regulations.
- Bringing suit on behalf of a food manufacturer against an unauthorized seller of “gray goods.”
Jenny has twice been named to Benchmark Litigation's "Under 40 Hot List." Jenny was named a "New Leader in the Law" by the Connecticut Law Tribune and was recognized as a Rising Star in the area of white collar defense by New England Super Lawyers.
Jenny chairs Wiggin and Dana's summer and entry-level recruiting committee. She is active in mentoring, coaching, and recruiting young lawyers, supporting efforts aimed at equality and diversity. Jenny is frequently invited to conduct writing workshops at local law schools.
Jenny is a graduate of Harvard College and Yale Law School. Prior to joining Wiggin and Dana, she practiced in the Washington, D.C. office of Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP and clerked for the Honorable Mary A. McLaughlin on the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania.
She has served on the Magistrate Judge Merit Selection Panel for the District of Connecticut and is a James W. Cooper Fellow of the Connecticut Bar Foundation. Jenny currently co-chairs the Women’s White Collar Defense Association, Connecticut chapter. She also serves on the boards of the Connecticut Food Bank, Friends of New Haven Legal Assistance, and the Connecticut Asian Pacific American Bar Association.
- Yale Law School (J.D., 2004)
- Harvard College (A.B., 2001)
- magna cum laude
- District of Columbia
- US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- US District Court (District of Connecticut)
- US District Court (Southern District of New York)