Patti is an accomplished life sciences lawyer who has helped numerous clients grow and bring their innovations to market over her 25 year career at Wiggin and Dana. She is Chair of the Life Sciences Practice and a Partner in the firm's Corporate Department and the Mergers and Acquisitions Practice. Patti is also a member of the firm's Pro Bono Committee and of the Womens’ Network (WOW) and a past member of the firm's Executive Committee.
Patti’s work has earned her multiple honors and recognition, including consistently being named a “Life Science Star" for mergers and acquisitions and for licensing and collaborations in LMG Life Sciences, Finance Monthly’s Deal Maker of the Year, and the Pro Bono Partnership's Volunteer of the Year. She is also a James W. Cooper Fellow of the Connecticut Bar Foundation and Vice Chair of Women in Bio’s Metro New York chapter.
Her extensive experience spans large multinational pharmaceutical, agrochemical, and medical device companies to world-class universities, emerging biotechnology companies, scientists, and entrepreneurs. She counsels clients in cross-border mergers and acquisitions, complex strategic alliances, licensing, and other global partnering transactions.
Before joining Wiggin and Dana, Patti practiced law in the New York office of the Swedish law firm Mannheimer Swartling.
She received her J.D. from the University of Chicago Law School and graduated summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa from Lehigh University.
- University of Chicago Law School (J.D., 1987)
- Lehigh University (B.A., 1984)
- summa cum laude
- Phi Beta Kappa
- New York
- Finance Monthly Deal Maker of the Year (2016)
- LMG Life Science Star for Mergers and Acquisitions and Licensing and Collaborations (2012 - 2018)
- James W. Cooper Fellow of the Connecticut Bar Foundation (2015)
- Pro Bono Partnership Volunteer of the Year (2013)
- Nominated for LMG Life Sciences' Licensing and Collaboration Attorney of the Year (2013)