HR Circle Program: National Labor Relations Board and Social Media Developments
During the past year, there were several critical developments at the National Labor Relations Board that could potentially impact your business. For example, the agency enacted new notice posting requirements, promulgated new regulations concerning union elections, and issued memoranda to clarify its position on issues relating to employees' use of social media. This HR Circle will provide you with a comprehensive overview of these developments.
- Topics to be covered include:
- The NLRB's new posting requirements
- The status of the NLRB's new election rules
- The NLRB's evolving standards for handling employee discipline arising out of social networking activities
- Developing effective social networking policies
Labor and Employment attorneys Peter Lefeber and Bryan Watson will address these issues and focus on what employers need to know.