Best Lawyers Names Six Wiggin and Dana Partners as "Lawyers of the Year"
Wiggin and Dana is proud to announce that six partners have been named Best Lawyers 2013 "Lawyers of the Year."
Only one lawyer in each category in each community receives this honor. In 2013, The Best Lawyers in America® recognized the following Wiggin and Dana partners:
- Edward Dunham – Franchise Law (New Haven, CT)
- Dan Daniels – Litigation – Trusts and Estates (Stamford, CT)
- Charles Kingsley – Trusts and Estates (New Haven, CT)
- Robert Langer – Antitrust Law (Hartford, CT)
- Peter Lefeber – Labor Law – Management (New Haven, CT)
- John Zandy – Employment Law – Management (New Haven, CT)
According to the Best Lawyers website, the Best Lawyers' selection process is based on an extensive
peer-review survey in which more than 41,000 attorneys cast almost 3.9 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas. For more information about Best Lawyers' methodology, please click here.