Chambers USA 2016 Recognizes Wiggin and Dana Practices and Lawyers
New Haven – Wiggin and Dana is pleased to announce our firm and individual attorney rankings in the 2016 edition of the annual Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business.
The firm's Litigation, Healthcare and Labor & Employment groups were ranked in Band 1 in the Connecticut practice categories. The firm was also recognized in Connecticut for its Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions and Real Estate practices. The firm's Franchise and Distribution Practice Group was recognized in the Nationwide ranking.
Chambers USA said that Wiggin and Dana has a "distinguished litigation practice offering expertise on a state, national and international level. Particular areas of prowess include IP, securities and environmental litigation." The firm's Labor & Employment clients have said, "working with Wiggin and Dana is one of my favorite parts of my job. They are so responsive, so knowledgeable and so professional." And Chambers USA also recognized the firm as having a "sophisticated healthcare group with an impressive bench of experienced practitioners. Expertise covers a broad range of healthcare transactions, regulatory audits and clinical research matters."
Wiggin and Dana attorneys ranked in Chambers USA 2016 are:
- Bethany L. Appleby – Franchise
- Dean T. Fournaris – Franchise
- John Doroghazi – Franchise – Up and Coming
- John B. Kennedy – Outsourcing
- Melinda A. Agsten – Health Care
- Matthew C. Brown – Litigation: General Commercial – Associates to watch
- Susan J. Bryson – Real Estate - Senior Statesmen
- Michelle Wilcox DeBarge – Health Care
- Timothy A Diemand – Litigation: General Commercial
- Jonathan M. Freiman – Litigation: General Commercial
- James I. Glasser – Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- Paul A. Hughes – Corporate/M&A
- Elliot G. Kaiman – Real Estate
- Peter J. Lefeber – Labor & Employment
- Frank J. Marco – Corporate/M&A
- Joseph W. Martini – Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- Lawrence Peikes – Labor & Employment
- William A. Perrone – Corporate/M&A
- Maureen Weaver – Health Care
- John G. Zandy - Labor & Employment
- Erika L. Amarante – Franchise
- Mary Gambardella – Labor & Employment
Rankings in Chambers USA are based on confidential in-depth interviews with key in-house counsel and peer interviews with leading lawyers. All editorial comments about individual lawyers, as well as the rankings, are independent and objective.