Negotiating Long-Term Requirements Contracts with Suppliers: Lessons from the Drafting Table and the Courtroom
Join Wiggin and Dana attorneys Matthew Brown, Mary Norris and Robert Langer for a webinar on Negotiating Long-Term Requirements Contracts with Suppliers: Lessons from the Drafting Table and the Courtroom. This informative webinar will discuss common drafting issues and lessons from the courtroom where requirements contracts have been litigated.
Discussion topics include:
- Risks and benefits of requirements contracts, including key provisions meant to address anticipated orders, fluctuations in supply, price, and delivery issues
- Termination for convenience and related exit provisions
- Formation of requirements contracts
- Remedies for breach of a requirements contract
- Antitrust issues associated with requirements contracts and exclusive dealing arrangements
Please click here for more information or to register.