Knowledgeable, accomplished, attentive and sensitive, our seasoned attorneys provide you with sophisticated and comprehensive trusts and estates administration counsel that avoids difficulties, eases the process and minimizes taxes.
You'll work hand-in-hand with an experienced lawyer skilled in making seemingly daunting estate matters understandable and manageable.
We cater to your particular needs, adeptly handling any or all of your trust and estate matters, including:
- Preparing all probate documents
- Preparing federal and state estate tax returns
- Preparing federal and state fiduciary income tax returns
- Post-mortem estate-tax reduction and income tax planning
- Representing estates and trusts before the IRS, state tax authorities and tax court
- Probate litigation proceedings