Legal Issues for High-Growth Technology Companies
Wiggin and Dana is excited to have published an informative article series titled "Legal Issues for High-Growth Technology Companies" in The National Law Review. Wiggin and Dana attorneys have a deep understanding of the many issues facing emerging growth companies. We offer invaluable perspective and deliver enhanced, one-stop services to our clients by leveraging our deep network and multidisciplinary capabilities. Our article series is intended to provide high-growth tech companies with a roadmap on how to navigate many of the obstacles and pitfalls they might face during their life cycle and help them navigate the rigorous due diligence scrutiny of investors, lenders, strategic partners and underwriters.
Below is a list of the articles contained in the series to date. To read the full articles, please click on the respective titles.
- Choice of Entity: Tax Implications by Peter Gruen and Amy Drais
- What Start-Ups Need to Know About Intellectual Property by Michael Kasdan
- What Type of Security Should You Use to Fund Your Venture? by Evan Kipperman, Adam Silverman and Lena Bae
- Risk Considerations in Commercial Contracts with Customers by Sarvesh Mahajan
- Wage and Hour Fundamentals: "A Guide for Early Stage Companies" by Mary Gambardella and Lawrence Peikes
- Emerging Tech Companies: It's Not Your Uncle's Dot.Com Regulatory Environment Anymore for Privacy and Data Security by John Kennedy
- The Patent Eligibility Battle for Life Sciences Companies in a Changing Landscape by Sapna Palla and Matthew Burton
- Are You an Exporter? You Might Be. The Often Overlooked Controls on Software with Encryption Capacity by Daniel Goren and Tahlia Townsend
- Estate Planning for Founders by Michael Clear and Erin Nicholls
- You've Been Sued: How to Avoid Early Missteps by Joseph Merschman
- Blinded by the Price: From Enterprise Value to Net Payment at Closing by James Greifzu and Aaron Baral