Estate Planning Techniques for Education Expenses
Wiggin and Dana Estate Planning attorneys, Michael Clear and Erin Nicholls, will be speaking on the upcoming live webinar, "Estate Planning Techniques for Education Expenses," hosted by Clear Law Institute. They will be discussing various estate planning strategies to both save and pay for education related expenses.
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Describe available planning strategies, including direct payment of tuition and UGMA accounts
- Describe 529 accounts and their expansion under the tax reform legislation, including:
- Incorporation of 529 accounts into education trusts
- Comparison of 529 accounts and trust-based planning
- Identify how to structure education trusts
Receive a 35% discount off of the registration fee by using the discount code EPTEE104703. For more information about this event, click here.