Executive Presence: Behaving and Performing as a Leader
Please join the Wiggin and Dana Women's Network for an engaging presentation by Julie Jansen, a popular speaker, author and business consultant to Fortune 500 businesses, privately held companies and nonprofits.
Regardless of your role in an organization, you are expected to act in a consistently professional manner, demonstrate confidence and poise, and be a positive role model for others. In this presentation, Julie will explore:
- Taking initiative and responsibility to present yourself as a leader in all respects;
- Creating a "brand" that aligns with your personality, expertise and style;
- Promoting yourself and developing support for your ideas in an appropriate and persuasive way;
- Adhering to a code of ethical conduct;
- Maintaining a positive attitude; and
- Managing stress.
Julie has been quoted in Psychology Today, Fortune, The New York Times, Essence, Cosmopolitan, The Boston Globe and other national publications. She is also a frequent guest on national TV and radio. Julie sits on the Advisory Board for Baruch College's Computer Center for the Visually Impaired and is a career coach for Cancer and Careers.We hope you will join us for this engaging and informative program. For more information or to register, please email [email protected].