Heavy Clouds But No Rain? Ten Useful Things to Know About Cloud Computing and Why It Matters to Your Business
- What exactly is cloud computing and why is its use expanding at incredible rates?
- What are the benefits of doing business in a cloud?
- What are the risks of doing business in the cloud?
- Some ethical considerations for lawyers handling and storing client data.
- How real are the savings? Do you really have any choice as the forecast calls for cloudy weather for the foreseeable future?
- Assessing issues of data privacy and security and breaches.
- What type of service levels can I get from vendors and how will I deal with "form" contracts?
- How is cloud computing different from more traditional outsourcing?
- How do I deal with traditional software licensing models being tossed out the window as new rules change everything.
- What are some practical best practices you can use to make the best of that cloudy day?
William A. Perrone, Partner, Wiggin and Dana
Mark W. Heaphy, Partner, Wiggin and Dana
Jane Edwards, Counsel, CHQ, IBM
Amanda Brino, VP & Corporate Counsel, ACS, a Xerox Company