Mergers and Acquisitions Summit
Wiggin and Dana Partner Mark Kaduboski and Associate James Greifzu will be speaking at the PKF O'Connor Davies Mergers and Acquisitions Summit on May 18. Their presentation will cover "Challenges in Buying a Closely-held Business."
Topics covered by other speakers include:
- M&A Overview — What's Hot, What's Not, Trends
- How Closely Held Businesses Should Approach a Sale to Private Equity or Strategic Buyers
- Tax Considerations When the Target is a Partnership or LLC
- Negotiating Working Capital Levels in a Private Equity Transaction
- Private Equity's Role as Partners to Closely Held Businesses
For more information on this event, or to register, please click here.