Requirements Contracts: Clarifying Ambiguities to Create Win-Win Deals
Wiggin and Dana attorneys Joe Martini and Matt Brown will be presenting a webinar on Requirements Contracts: Clarifying Ambiguities to Create Win-Win Deals. This webinar will discuss the benefits and risks of requirement contracts for manufacturers dealing in goods under the UCC, and explain what you need to know to best protect your client and produce deals that are favorable to both sides. In addition, the webinar will address the following issues:
- Assigning contractual risk for market fluctuations, including good and bad faith variations in orders and purchases.
- The role of a stated estimate, and expected levels of purchases, in a requirements contract.
- Switching mid-stream to lower cost suppliers in the face of a requirements contract.
- How long is a long-term contract, and what forms might they take?
- Termination for convenience clauses.
- Why are long-term contracts a win-win?
Please click here for more information about the webinar.