The Fundamentals of Workers' Comp in Connecticut
Led by one of Connecticut’s leading workers’ comp attorneys:
Joan Allen Rowe, Esq. — Wiggin & Dana LLP
Attend this definitive event and you will:
- Learn all about the key provisions of workers’ comp law in Connecticut
- Understand how recent court decisions and legislation will impact your organization
- Discover how to better manage risks to cut your Workers’ Comp costs
- Hear the latest in best practice workers’ comp administration
- Completely understand OSHA and its interaction with workers’ comp
- Know the critical steps you must take in the first 24 hours after an accident
- Receive essential forms, timelines and posting and reporting requirements
Module 2: Understanding the Nature of Workers’ Comp Benefits.
Module 3: Best Practices in Workers’ Compensation: How Model Administration Cuts Costs.
Module 4: What You Need to Know About the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
Module 5: Workers’ Compensation Compliance in Connecticut: Forms, Schedules, Benefits and Adjudication.
Module 6: First Responses: Critical HR Tasks in the 24 Hours Following a Workplace Injury.