Chambers USA Ranks Wiggin and Dana In Connecticut and Nationwide Practice Areas
New Haven – Wiggin and Dana is pleased to announce our firm and individual attorney rankings in the 2011 edition of the annual Chambers USA America's Leading Lawyers for Business.
For 2011, the firm was recognized in the following practice areas in Connecticut: Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions, Environment, Healthcare, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial and Real Estate. Wiggin and Dana's Litigation and Healthcare groups were ranked in #1 in the Connecticut practice categories.
In the nationwide ranking, the firm's Franchise and Distribution Practice Group was recognized. Franchise Partner, Jack Dunham, was ranked as a "Leader in Their Field" in the nationwide Franchise category. In addition, Partners Bethany Appleby and Dean Fournaris were ranked.
In Connecticut, 8 attorneys were recommended as "Leaders in Their Field," including:
- Melinda Agsten – Healthcare - Connecticut
- Susan J. Bryson - Real Estate - Connecticut
- Edward Wood Dunham - Litigation: General Commercial - Connecticut
- Frank Marco – Corporate: M&A - Connecticut
- Shaun S. Sullivan - Litigation: General Commercial - Connecticut
- Barry J. Trilling - Environment - Connecticut
- Maureen Weaver – Healthcare - Connecticut
- John C. Zandy - Labor & Employment - Connecticut
Other attorneys ranked in Connecticut include the firm's Partners BJ Bernblum for Healthcare; Bill Perrone for Corporate/M&A; Peter Lefeber for Labor and Employment; and Jonathan Freiman for Litigation: General Commercial.
To view our rankings online, visit Chambers and Partners web site by clicking here.
For more information about the standards for inclusion in Chambers USA, please click here.