Chambers USA Ranks Wiggin and Dana Practices and Lawyers in Connecticut, New York and Nationwide Categories
New Haven – Wiggin and Dana is pleased to announce the firm's and individual attorney's rankings in the 2012 edition of the annual Chambers USA America's Leading Lawyers for Business.
The firm's Litigation, Healthcare, and Labor & Employment groups were ranked #1 in the Connecticut practice categories. The firm was also recognized in Connecticut for its Corporate: Mergers & Acquisitions and Real Estate practice categories.
The firm's Franchise and Distribution Practice Group was recognized in the nationwide ranking. Also in the nationwide category, Franchise Partner Jack Dunham was ranked as a "Leader in Their Field." Partners Bethany Appleby and Dean Fournaris were also ranked in that category and Partner John Kennedy was ranked nationwide for Outsourcing.
In Connecticut, 9 attorneys were recommended as "Leaders in Their Field," including:
- Melinda A. Agsten – Healthcare
- Susan J. Bryson - Real Estate
- Edward Wood Dunham - Litigation: General Commercial
- Peter J. Lefeber - Labor & Employment
- Frank Marco – Corporate/M&A
- Shaun S. Sullivan - Litigation: General Commercial
- Barry J. Trilling - Environment
- Maureen Weaver – Healthcare
- John C. Zandy - Labor & Employment
Other partners ranked include BJ Bernblum and Michelle DeBarge for Healthcare - Connecticut; Jonathan Freiman and Jim Glasser for Litigation: General Commercial - Connecticut; John Kennedy for Technology and Outsourcing – New York; Larry Peikes for Labor & Employment - Connecticut; and Bill Perrone for Corporate/M&A - Connecticut.
Click here to view the rankings.