Wiggin and Dana Ranked in 2010 Edition of Chambers USA
New Haven – Wiggin and Dana is pleased to announce our firm and individual attorney rankings in the 2010 edition of the annual Chambers USA America's Leading Lawyers for Business. The firm was recognized in five practice area categories and 11 individual attorney rankings.
Wiggin and Dana was ranked #1 in seven categories including:
- Edward Wood Dunham - Franchising - Nationwide
- Litigation: General Commercial - Connecticut
- Susan J. Bryson - Real Estate - Connecticut
- Edward Wood Dunham - Litigation: General Commercial - Connecticut
- Shaun S. Sullivan - Litigation: General Commercial - Connecticut
- Barry J. Trilling - Environment - Connecticut
- John C. Zandy - Labor & Employment - Connecticut
The firm's Franchise and Distribution Practice Group was ranked #2 nationwide, and Franchise Partner, Dean Fournaris, was ranked in the Franchise Nationwide practice category.
In Connecticut, the firm was also ranked in the Corporate/M&A, Labor and Employment and Real Estate practice area categories. In addition, the firm's partners recognized in Connecticut include Frank Marco and Bill Perrone for Corporate/M&A; Peter Lefeber for Labor and Employment; and Jonathan Freiman for Litigation: General Commercial.
To view our rankings online, visit Chambers and Partners web site by clicking here.
For more information about the standards for inclusion in Chambers USA, please click here.