Employment Law Fundamentals
278 Research Parkway
Meriden, CT 06450
Wiggin and Dana attorney, Caroline Park, will be speaking at the two-day Connecticut Employment Law seminar hosted by the National Business Institute (NBI) from December 11-12, 2018. Caroline will present on The Employment Relationship: Employment at Will and Exceptions and NLRB Rules and Decisions on December 11.
See below for more details, and to register, please click here.
Employment Law Fundamentals: Employer-employee relationships are infinitely varied and rife with potential conflict. This comprehensive employment law guide will walks through the legal essentials you need to speak with authority on employment issues. Explore both litigation and compliance aspects of the law to help you handle any questions likely to cross your path.
- Get the latest update on state and local employment laws and regs.
- Walk through FMLA, USERRA and other employee leave laws.
- Ensure all equal employment rules are obeyed.
- Review common discrimination, harassment and retaliation issues.
- Get FLSA and state wage and hour essentials on employee classifications and top claims.
- Clarify workplace safety and employee benefits rules and best practices.
- Find out how workplace investigations are used in employment litigation.