Chambers USA 2017 Recognizes Wiggin and Dana Practices and Lawyers
Wiggin and Dana is pleased to announce our firm and individual attorney rankings in the 2017 edition of the annual Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business.
Wiggin and Dana's Litigation and Health Care groups were ranked in Band 1 in the Connecticut practice categories. The firm was also recognized and ranked in Chambers USA Connecticut for its Labor and Employment, Mergers and Acquisitions and Real Estate practices. The firm was ranked Nationwide in Franchising and Outsourcing.
Chambers USA reported that the firm's Litigation clients said "we use them because they're among the best litigators I've ever met in any context and I think their value is impossible to beat." Chambers USA describes Wiggin and Dan's national ranked Outsourcing team as "progressive in new deal shapes and are on top of where the market is going and why." The firm's Labor and Employment clients have said, "I can count on them for sound legal and practical advice; they are very helpful in exploring options to solve problems and their experience enables them to think beyond the typical mindset." Chambers USA also said that Wiggin and Dana's Health Care group is an "acclaimed group with an impressive roster of experienced practitioners. Expertise covers a broad range of healthcare transactions, regulatory audits and clinical research matters."
Chambers USA Nationwide Individual Rankings:
- Bethany Appleby - Franchising
- John Doroghazi - Franchising
- Dean T. Fournaris - Franchising
- Mark Heaphy - Outsourcing
- John B. Kennedy - Outsourcing
- George Kimball - Outsourcing
Chambers USA Connecticut Individual Rankings:
- Melinda Agsten - Healthcare
- Matthew C. Brown - Litigation: General Commercial - Associates to Watch
- Susan J. Bryson - Real Estate - Senior Statesmen
- Michelle Wilcox DeBarge - Healthcare
- Timothy A. Diemand - Litigation: General Commercial
- Jonathan M. Freiman - Litigation: General Commercial
- James I. Glasser - Litigation: White Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- Merton Gollaher - Healthcare
- Paul A. Hughes - Corporate/M&A
- Elliott G. Kaiman - Real Estate
- Peter J. Lefeber - Labor & Employment
- Frank J. Marco - Corporate/M&A
- Joseph W. Martini - Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations
- Rebecca Matthews - Healthcare
- Lawrence Peikes - Labor & Employment
- William A. Perrone - Corporate/M&A
- Maureen Weaver - Healthcare
- John G. Zandy - Labor & Employment
- Erika L. Amarante - Franchising Nationwide
- Mary Gambardella - Labor & Employment - Connecticut
Rankings in Chambers USA are based on confidential in-depth interviews with key in-house counsel and peer interviews with leading lawyers. All editorial comments about individual lawyers, as well as the rankings, are independent and objective.